RSS

ABC of my life...

Well... Finally even I decided to take up this exercise. The exercise involves writing one word for each alphabet. That word should reflect one’s self and should be written as fast as possible. I was highly inspired by my teacher and hence decided to attempt it myself [Reference]. 

Here it goes-
  • A- Anabhra Ratri Ki Anupama (My poetry book)
  • B- Bokaro & Bangalore (Heaven)
  • C- Chickpet (A place I visit very often for Sankalp purchase & printing)
  • D- Dreams (Something I do a lot)
  • E- Education (My quest in life)
  • F- Family & Friends (My strength)
  • G- God (The only quest I've given up)
  • H- History (My favorite subject in school)
  • I- India (my motherland) & IIT (My dream that broke)
  • J- Jana Gana Mana (Reminds me of School days & Sankalp meetings)
  • K- Kubrick & Kurosawa (My 2 favorite directors)
  • L- Love (Life's greatest motto)
  • M- Meditation (The only thing I do for myself)
  • N- Noesis (My favorite word along with Vertigo. I generally name my team as Noesis)
  • O- Optimism (My way of hiding failures)
  • P- Pink Floyd (My favorite artists)
  • Q- Questions (My head is always filled with these)
  • R- Resource Management (My work in Sankalp)
  • S- Sankalp India Foundation (My greatest passion in life)
  • T- Torrentz (My source of movies)
  • U- Urgency (I'm always found running around)
  • V- Vikas Vidyalaya (My school)
  • W- Wikipedia (My favorite website)
  • X- Xerox (The lifeboat of every engineering student)
  • Y- Yin Yang (My two sides)
  • Z- Zzzz (Reminds me of my childhood when I used to sleep a lot; I miss my sleep these days)

1 comments:

Abhishek said...

It was awesome to read this post and know more about the amazing blogger. Nice poems too... Looking forward to more...

Post a Comment